Speakers matching Pas INT 60

I am living in an area far from any hi-fi dealers. Cannot listen to combinations. I just purchased a Pass INT 60. My listening room is 14,5'x14,5'x8', and, from my previous experiences, I would like to give a try to Opera loudspeakers, either Quinta SE or Callas stand mount. Any one could share his thoughts about this combination with me ? I will be really grateful.

juancabarrocas

The Pass is more powerful than the name suggests and your room is relatively small, so power not a concern, though not familiar with those speakers...though very many speakers would be a great match with your Pass...

Thanks. I could consider B&W's .. my first loudspeakers - loooots of years ago - were they B&W DM6 (the "pregnant penguins") and I have always loved B&W. Considering the Opera (Italian) is because they are extremely musical (I am basically a classical music  listener).

Concerning jl35 remark on Pass power, this is something I suspected. Thanks.

I have owned the Pass 60 and now the 250. Im in a small 12x14 room and I like the dynaudio flavor with Pass. Might want to check that out as well. I have never tried any BW floor standers, but the bookshelps I have tried were a bit too bright for my ears. Anyway enjoy the Pass 60 its a great warm sounding amp. The 250 not quite as warm but more detailed and a bit more relaxed.

Thanks dwest1023. Like hearing from someone with a personal experience with Pass INT 60. Which Dynaudio's were you driving with the Pass ? Thanks