Anyone use CD tweaks

I was wondering about the effectiveness of products hyped to improved sound quality - i.e. products like Maple Shade's "Mikro Smooth" for polishing CDs and their "Optrix" surfactant product. You want to believe these claims, but sometimes they sound too good to be true. Anyone with any experience with these or similar CD enhancers??

Thanks in advance...
2chnlben
L'Art du Son fluid has a dramatic effect on CD's. Richer, fuller sound, lest digital sounding.

Neal
is to power the CD player with true AC regenerated power with the AC frequency set to ~90hz. Pretty much negates all other CD tweaks IME. I use a Walker Audio precision AC motor controller which bested a PS Audio PP600. The Walker unit employs both input and output isolation transformers therefore completely isolating the CD player electrically
and since it provides ultra pure rock solid AC, the CD players performance improves dramatically.

The key here is to ONLY power the CD player with the regenerated power and use balanced(prefered) or unbalanced AC power for powering the rest of the system.

Cheers
Hands down, the best CD tweak I have found is to power the CD player with true AC regenerated power with the AC frequency set to ~90hz. This pretty much negates all other CD tweaks IME. I use a Walker Audio precision AC motor controller which bested a PS Audio PP600. The Walker unit employs both input and output isolation transformers therefore completely isolating the CD player electrically
and since it provides ultra pure rock solid AC, the CD players performance improves dramatically.

The key here is to ONLY power the CD player with the regenerated power and use balanced(prefered) or unbalanced AC power for powering the rest of the system.

Cheers
The best cleaner/polish I've found is L'Art du Son ... that is until a friend came up with his own formula. He won't sell it, nor will he tell me what's in it. Also, if you go to Radio Shack and buy the VCR tape eraser for $30.00 it beats just about any demag devise out there. Don't buy the regular cassette tape eraser, buy the large VCR eraser. With a good demag and the L'Art du Son cleaner, the CDs become much more analog like.
The last time I looked the Radio Shack Bulk Tape Eraser had been discontinued. That was some time ago. Fortunately, eBay is a good resource for the item.