Best bargain find ever ?

I've just missed out on sooo many I'm curious what others have snagged. I've found some really good deals but have yet to hit the proverbial jackpot. I once got a Kenwood KD-650 TT w/granite base/ SME 3009 III/Shure V15MR MKV in immaculate condition with owner's manuals for $200.00. I also snagged a Parasound PH/P 850 Pre-Amp for $125.00 (when they were going for $450.00 new) I also once got a complete Adcom set-up GFA 545 II amp, GTP-450 Pre, GCD 600 CD Player with a pair of Paradigm Titan speakers for $400.00. How about you ?
lps2cd
I once helped someone move house and found a Thorens TD 125 turntable with a SME 3009 arm and a Stanton cartridge. The dustcover was damaged, so this guy wouldn't take more then 45 dollars, while the retailprice was around 1000 dollars. Who am I to argue with that?
Not much, but i needed an older harmon kardon cd player to match the hk receiver i had given my sister (the new ones were really unreliable and they had done away with the curved black faceplate and just went to the flat look). After buying one of the new lemons (it broke in a day) someone in canada on agon had a unit from the same year as the receiver. It was $500msrp and the seller was asking $100. It went great with the $400 msrp pr celestion minimonitors I also got her for $150 floor models. Not as good as some of you guys finds, but for $300 total system it wasnt bad.
At the local thrift for $175.00. Also a Thorens TD160 MK2 for $10.00 at the same place. P.S. This is in Canadian currency.
When the Marantz CD63SE was getting killer reviews. And A list price of $500.00, I pick one up, from one of those peolpe who are constantly upgrading for $75.00. Two months old.Still use it in my second system. And still sounds great.