Ultimate stereo nightmare

I have a complex stereo system, having accumulated many various components through the years. I also have an impenetrable jumble of wires.  Until now I’ve been able to deal with problems that arose. Now that I am elderly I can’t easily get down on the floor to assess things. I bought and installed new very expensive speaker cables (Audioquest Robin Hood), and subsequently found that my right channel was not working. After switching cables, the right channel was still not working. So the problem is somewhere in the system.  I don’t know if it’s a loose cable or something else and have no way of tackling the jungle of wires to check it out. 
I hired a company that claims they deal with these things, but there’s such complexity I don’t know whether they can deal with it.

128x128rvpiano

Good luck Richard, here’s what I did in your situation. One approach , I took the system apart and cleaned and treated all the cables, components, tubes, and tube sockets with Deoxit. This took a full day. Then I pulled the rack away from the wall and removed the sheeting that covered the back side. I then reassembled everything away from the wall minus the tv and power amp ( weight ). Then someone helped me and we moved it back against the wall. Put the tv back on top and slid the amp onto the shelf. The second time I wanted to tear it down , it was easy as the back had been previously removed. Also with the back removed it’s a big plus when I’m running a tube amp and not SS. I’ll text you a photo of the current setup.  Regards, Mike B , Ca. 

I live in Nassau County Long island NY and would be willing to help. Just let me know. Thanks!

My upstairs system is 16 channels and 2 subs with processor and separate amps. Outside audio also tied into processor. Huge jumble of wires. I solved my problem with a label maker. Tabbed each speaker cable and both ends if interconnects. Labels are clear and easy to read. Works like a charm.