Quad panel outlet - can I do one circuit on this?

Can I do a 20 amp dedicated circuit to four outlets in a quad panel on the wall?

I guess that means one circuit breaker would be wired into 4 spots to plug something into.

jumia

So no digital stuff mixing in it appears. And certainly not a TV set. So it's somewhat pure.

That seems to be the main argument for having multiple dedicated circuits.  In the first thread I pasted, MC doesn't subscribe to that logic.  In the second thread, Eric Squires suggests one circuit but with a device to isolate digital.  (I haven't done that yet.)  I had thought that having separate circuits would better isolate them, their power draw, from one another.  Again, MC refers back to what they all share in common--the neutral/ground bar at the panel.

I don't have a good enough grasp of electricity to understand the theory involved, but I do feel I recognized an incremental improvement when I put all four of my components on one duplex. 

Can I do a 20 amp dedicated circuit to four outlets in a quad panel on the wall?

. . . oh, but the answer to this would be ’yes.’ You could use a strip, a power conditioner, or you could connect your two duplexes (which were on the same 20A circuit) with Romex.

(And I see no reason that one 20A circuit shouldn't be able to handle all your gear.)

It's not about availability of power to meet all the needs of the audio gear, which is generally not very much.

I had 2 600 W mono blocks, a 5 channel amplifier, tv, AV processor, preamp, Power conditioner, a few lights, modem, router, weather station and a couple network switches all living off of a 15 amp circuit with lots of room to spare I believe. Sounds good.  Then I added 2 dedicated circuits with 10 gauge wire for all the audio gear and it has been noticeable in a very favorable way.

It's about the clarity and isolation of the electricity and making sure less restricted Power availability is always there which is enhanced with a higher gauge electrical wire.

It's about the clarity and isolation of the electricity and making sure less restricted Power availability is always there which is enhanced with a higher gauge electrical wire.

I have not once made any claims whatsoever to have a real tight grasp on this subject, and when I ran three dedicated lines it was because I perceived things as you stated above.  However, there does appear to be two points of view on this subject, and one of those POVs seems to feel that what happens at the neutral/ground bar with multiple circuits is not desirable.  In my own recent experience, I believe that I am preferring what I am hearing by only using one circuit.  However, with that typed, I do intend on listening on all three dedicated circuits again to see if I actually do hear degradation, no change, or an improvement.

But not tonight.

a few lights, modem, router, weather station and a couple network switches all living off of a 15 amp circuit with lots of room to spare I believe. Sounds good.  Then I added 2 dedicated circuits with 10 gauge wire for all the audio gear and it has been noticeable in a very favorable way.

. . . and it might not be the multiple circuits and the 10 gauge wire that made the improvement . . . it might be all the crap that you got off of the audio circuit(s).