Ordered a Willsenton R300

Everything I have read about this 300b tube amp has been very positive, particularly Steve Huff's review on his website.  I have always thought I would love the sound of 300b tubes and this is my chance to get one for a very modest price.  It ought to drive my Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters very nicely.  I will report back my impressions of the amp when it is fully revealed to me. 

whitestix

Thinking about this amp.  Is the decision of Amazon vs China Hifi just ease of return via Amazon?  Are there any other considerations?

the cheap part of me says to go with china hifi to save a couple hundred but im just not sure

My reason for buying this amp from Amazon was solely down to the ease of return.  For me that outweighed the higher cost.  I really wasn't certain if it would be a good fit with my speakers or if I'd like the 300B sound.  

So how did the Willsenton 300B work out for you

I’m interested to. @garyalex ,does it pair well with your JM Reynaud speakers?

Charles

A follow-up to my original post.  I have been playing my new CCS Audio 1TD-X speakers (87 db sensitive with an 8 ohm nominal impedance) and the Willsenton drives them nicely at normal listening levels, but runs out of gas at higher SPL's.  No SPL limitations driving my Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters.  I checked the bias for the second time in 3 months and it is spot on on both channels. 

I love the performance of this modest integrated than I am going to move way up the food chain of 300b amps.  More about this later when I get the new amp. 

With the right speakers, this Willsenton is way up there in the sound performance vs cost equation. Its fit and finish completely belies its cost.