Improve sound

I have a pair of martin logan 40i. Blusound node most recent version. Anthem mrx 720. I have the speakers connected with bi wire blue jeans speaker cable. The blu sound via optical cable.  I have about 1000 dollars.  What could I upgrade.  Thought about getting an amp like the parasound 23+ or upgrading the streamer to a cambridge. Please I would love some help/suggestions.

Tim.

ramshackle

One of the best investments in sound I made that allows me to utilize whatever my current setup to it's fullest was the purchase of a dbx Drive Rack PA2 along with a corresponding calibration mic.. It's basically automatic in set up and the results are phenomenal Of course the better the equipment the better the results. 

One of the best investments in sound I made that allows me to utilize whatever my current setup to it's fullest was the purchase of a dbx Drive Rack PA2 along with a corresponding calibration mic.. It's basically automatic in set up and the results are phenomenal Of course the better the equipment the better the results. 

And the TDAI 1120 has that inside along with the amp, DAC, and streamer.
Which as I mentioned before is a bit beyond budget… but the separate things all added together end up being the same cost.

Excellent I am looking into a dac...  Now I was working with speaker placement. On my left martin logan motion 40i.  The dang folded amt tweeter is Blown no sound!

I have no idea if I can fix that...talking with ml now via email will call tuesday.

Ouch!  So sorry to hear, but at least you now know there’s something specific to fix and hopefully move forward from there. 🤞🤞🤞.

I’d buy a used sub first.  With that you will add in frequencies that you speakers are completely missing.  $700 range.  I have and like a Hsu ULS15 Mk2.

PD Creative power interface for the Node and Teddy Pardo power supply.  $300.  This will improve the sound of your Node.