After fifty years… amazing. What high end audio can be.

I am just enjoying my system. I am in awe of what an audio system can be. I have been listening to Bill Evans in the 60’s and 70’s on my system (see my userId). Having relentlessly pursued the high end for fifty years, alway stretching to achieve the next level. It is so rewarding to have a system that completely surprises and delights me each time I listen to it. What a treat…personally, really well worth the thousands of hours and dollars to achieve it. At 70, glad I did it.

ghdprentice

Congratulations! You have a terrific system that brings you daily musical joy. Mission accomplished, and no easy feat!!  BHBH

I bet what counts equally is the route to get here, and the real value is pride.

Marry Xmas and enjoy every drop of it..

ghd your posts always convey your love of your system and music. You sir are a lucky man and I wish you many happy and healthy years enjoying that. 

Tim

ghdprentice

You are one of my favorite voices to chime in on Audiogon message boards.  Like stated above, your true interest and passion in music are always a delight to read.  Thank you!  I am reaching retirement age soon and have been working on my end system so that I will be able to enjoy more time focused on the music.  I wish you many many happy and healthy years to enjoy!  

Post removed