Anybody heard Krell SACD mkIII?

Hello Fellow Audiogoners.
Just trying to get some info on MKIII SACD Standard player and how it compares to previous models.Thanks.
overhang
Please,report if the display can be defeated and how the remote looks like.Thank You.
After 18 hours warm-up we listened to both Krell SACD units.
The same cables were used for both players and speakers were LAT1000.
Immediately after swapping the players we got the idea that the mk3 was more detailed and seemed to sound better defined, but also louder. However, checking levels with track 18 of the Sheffield Test and Demonstration disk has shown that levels were similar within 0.1 dB.
Listening to the infamous Jazz at the Pawnshop SACD, track one, confirmed the differences. Ambient was better defined and image floated with a better sense of space with the SACD mk3. Bass had more punch. Something very nice was that applauses seemed to come from the individual tables, not from the whole stage.
The display can be defeated and intensity can be switched among there levels and the remote is the same as the one from the SACD mkI with a small facelift.
I have a new Krell SACD MKIII on order because I have had many problems with Krell SACD MKII mechanic transport and my dealer advised me to replaced it, but...
MkI and MkII drives were very noisy and truly disturbing when you were listening classical music or solo piano music.
Is the new transport mechanic reliable?
I have the Krell SACD MkIII player. I upgraded from the first version of the player. What a diffeence! It took a while for the unit to break-in. It has better highs and lows. More detail. It's a new world.