Has Anyone heard The Boulder 1021 CD player?

Recently saw pictures of this unit and read a brief description on their website. Looks impressive, but how does it sound. This is new territory for Boulder. I hear it was somewhere at CES.
Thanks,
bflowers
Arthur. All the details are provided on the Boulder web.site with pics of the devices (front and back image).
rgds., frank
Thanks Frank, I had that same thought about 30 seconds after I posted....it's hell getting older and slower!
Hi Arthur,
From Rich@Boulder:

The 1021 does not have a digital input because it does not utilize an S/PDIF, AES/EBU or AES3 data stream anywhere internally. Practically all digital transports or sources output this type of digital format, with the exception of USB (which has other major issues, but that's another story). The 1021 processes the data from a CD or DVD in its native format and never attaches a clock signal to the data stream, meaning that there's no chance for jitter to occur. To put digital inputs on the 1021 would mean having to convert the data from S/PDIF or AES and would add a lot of processing complexity in addition to opening the door for jitter to infect the signal in a product that's already $24,000, so we opted against it.