Is it worth to get 2 m Nodorst vs 1m

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of Nordost power cords, Tyr and Frey at a 15 discount. I auditioned the cords in a one meter length and they made a nice improvement. The dealer quotes NOrdost as saying, it will sound better in a 2 meter. I have a dedicated circuit for my Qbase strip which has the whole stereo plugged in. I thought i read somewhere that a dedicated circuit makes the longer length improvement questionable. Adding another meter to both increases cost by about 1000. They already cost close to 5,000 so this would be closer to 6,000.   I can’t test any of this. I just have to make a decision. Would like your thoughts. Thanks.

bossa

@urbie actually not true on the OCC the process has been being done in China for about 4 years now.

I rally do not care as I buy Zafino cables and I will not talk shite about a product that I have never listened to. Unlike you. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So what if those cables are made 4 hours from your house. No one cares, I could call that Hans Loomen from Texas. 

Here this may help you.

Occ copper wire Manufacturers & Suppliers, China occ copper wire Manufacturers Price (made-in-china.com)

@urbie Wow this is a massive run on sentence. Only one looking foolish is you and well stupid. 

do you actually even know where my Infigo audio is? well I'll tell you they're here right in my back door in British Columbia Canada 4 hours away from me and I talked to Hans Loomen the owner of the company and he's using ofc wire in his cables which is inferior to anything OCC single Crystal and I even told him about OCC single crystal wire which he had no knowledge of and he said that he was going to look into it because doesn't matter what geometry you use OFC wire is inferior to OCC because it has Crystal barriers in The wire, the best ofc wire has 70 Crystal barriers per foot OCC has none the crystals are 125 M long so unfortunately for you you can't change the law of physics when the signal has to jump through little fractures it causes minute harmonics to be fractured off the sound which causes all kinds of bad things to happen, ofc wire is old technology OCC single crystal is far superior maybe you should do some research and find that out cuz you make yourself look very stupid and foolish LOL

jerryg123,

obviously you can't read very well Jerry I don't look foolish at all because I'm stating facts what are you stating? absolutely nothing LOL, maybe you should do your research before you flap your gums and find out how good rectangular OCC single crystal wire is maybe you should tell me about your system, well mine is worth $70,000 and if you'd like to know what it is I'll be happy to tell you.

Post removed 
Post removed