No Output from left channel on Primaluna Dialogue HP

Was wondering to query the hive mind before I sat down and tried to figure this one out myself.
See if anyone had thoughts on how to go about resolving the issue. 

I lost output from the left channel on my Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated the other day. 

I hadn't turned the amp on since Hurricane Irma came through. One night during Irma, I had a few power surges that happened. I was worried the tube amp would suffer, despite having it connected to a power conditioner, so I switched my amplification to an older SS amp. Turned the tube amp off, and haven't turned it back on since. 

Well, I finally had time to reconnect everything last night only to realize the left channel has zero output. Right channel working fine. I meticulously identified the amplifier as the cause. 

-I'm not getting any red lights for bad tubes. Despite this, I changed out almost all tubes to confirm. Still no output. 

Anyone have any thoughts as to the source? Fuse blown? Something worse?
Any fixes I should investigate?

Current tubes available are 8 KT150 power tubes, 6 Cifte signal tubes, and all the original primaluna tubes. 

Thanks 

128x128whacky
I whacky, have you solved your problem? I have exactly the same  with dialogue premium hp amplifier. Pleas tell me what the problem was. Have a good day
Yes, I did fix the problem

It wasn't the main fuse in the rear of the amp, but there are two fuses on the inside, one for each channel. 

I had to turn the amp upside down, remove the bottom, and replace the fuse for the blown channel.

This fixed the problem immediately. 

I have the exact same problem, @whacky How exactly did you locate the fuse, take it out? Where did you buy the new fuses? My apologies, I am doing this for the first time. I opened the bottom plate per Upscale Audio’s instructions, I was able to locate the mains fuse but that’s clearly not the problem. Would appreciate any details on how to locate and replace the left channel fuse.

Best,

simplyveej 

There are separate fuses for the right and left channel. Not just the main fuse. 

they are contained on inside a small fuse holder on the left and right side after you open up the underneath. 

I don’t have a photo at this time. 

but those fuses were the ones I needed to replace. 

Cheap and easy and worked fine. 

take a look. See if you can identify it the small fuse holder on the side. 

Sorry I’m not too much help presently. It’s been a long time since I had to do this.