High Performance Low Mass Tone Arm Suggestions Needed

The turntable that is the repository for this arm is my SOTA Cosmos Eclipse, so that means we are talking 9 to 10.5 inch arms. The cartridge to be used is an Ortofon MC2000, it weighs 11 grams so a substantial counterweight is needed. 

Looking for my highest quality options to make this combo work. Absolutely love this cartridge, so it is to be my long term reference, which is why I am willing to invest the time and money to find the best pairing. 

neonknight

Dear @neonknight  : That cartridge measured compliance was over 35cu, but is your choice.

When was reviewed and measured all its characteristics was mated with the Technics EPA 250 that's and could be mated too with the EPA 100.

As a fact I posted that review and I reffered to the owners of that cartridge, you in between but you decided not post about.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

An EPA100 would work, the trick is finding one from a trusted source with good bearings. Certainly a good option though. 

Here one option:

Another one:

said " expired " but not sold, maybe you can be in touch with the seller.

R.

Other tonearm that works very good with that cartridge is the Lustre GST-801 and I know because I mated with one of my 2000 samples.

Btw, the ebay one looks fine but needs a deep clean,.

You could look at Yahoo Japan.

R.