What is the Best Sounding Stand Mount Speaker in the world?

Price no object.

Brand and Model is adequate.

If you have not listened to it,  please restrain yourself.

I raise this question because there is a maker claiming

to be the best. I am curious if it will garner votes. 

Conclusion out tomorrow!! 

Stay tuned!!!

128x128jeffseight

Harbeth P3ESR

Not Uber high end but everyone that owns them covets them, including me. 

"Price no object?  The most precious commodity is time.  So, build your own.  The materials can be exotic as you want, usually better than manufacturers use.  Thus, it is possible to build a speaker better than anything you have heard."

I bought some Closer Acoustic Ogy speakers. They're far from the most expensive at around 1500€~2000€ (depending on finish). The build is as good as it gets really:

- hand-built fullrange driver from a small mom & pop company (EMS)

- Laser-cut plywood sandwich transmission line enclosure. Somebody designed that and it's intricate AF. There are only curves in the transmission line, no edges. It shows that a lot of time was spent on the build.  

- Corian finish with a smiley face port in front

- It's the size of a cereal box. 

Does it sound the best? Probably not. But I enjoy them immensely. I love the minimalist and counter-intuitive concept. I mean we'll probably see more active speakers with mutliple amplifiers for each driver and active DSPs/crossovers. These speakers will get the highest regards from the "I listen to speakers with my eyes looking at a chart" community. And I have nothing against that, because the end-result is rather enjoyable regardless.