Tonearm for Technics SP-15

I have a Technics SP-15 turntable with a Grace 707 arm and a Grace F9E cartridge with a Soundsmith new stylus.  This combination sounds great but is limiting.  The 707  tonearm has a fixed headshell and it does not allow me to easily swap other MM  high compliance catridges or match compliance requirments MC cartridges.  Suggestions welcome from those more expert than I.  

arneama22
Post removed 

I own two Technics EPA500 bases and the whole set of arms to go with them, including the EPA250 with the detachable headshell and the straight arm with the T4P attachment. I honestly do not like this tomearm much. There is a lack of accuracy in how it performs. I just keep it for my collection, because it is very good looking.

Once ’restored to movement’ and lift height adjusted: I was impressed with the quality and precision of all adjustable features, the VTA on the fly as simple as you can get. Solid mount, quality connection system below.

I prefer their method of changing the arm with the connectors integral with the base and each arm.

VPI’s system, unipivot, you need to disconnect a mini-din connector, now dangling on tonearm wires, and carefully move alternate arm with similar dangling mini-din connector.

As for sound, well that is another matter, I find the cartridge the contributing factor, so easy to change on EPA 250 arm with removable headshell, especially with easy VTA ....

Single arm, several cartridges i.e. stereo, mono, elliptical, MM, MC, refined stylus shape ... this is one of the best choices IMO.