the beginning of home acoustics of the "D" series

The Danish company Miller & Kreisel (M&K), also known in professional circles, opened a series of its purely home acoustics D with two models of bookshelf speakers - D85 and D95. Both novelties are available in matte white, black, or gray finishes with matching color magnetic grills. This harmonizes with the rest of M&K products, in particular the M&K Sound compact subwoofers of the V+ series, which, if necessary, can be supplemented with new items.

However, the D85 and D95 ​​shelf units are promised self-sufficiency: “The D-series is capable of producing very accurate and unfatiguing sound, combining all the hallmarks of the entire M&K Sound product range,” says Per Becher, CEO of Miller & Kreisel.

paulherry

I guess I'm kind of funny.  I like to see something stripped down and fully exposed.  The link is nice and they are very handsome.  Okay bottom end from a small box size.  We get tweeter and woofer sizes and frequency response and box dimensions, that's about it.  I tried their website and it was going no where without allowing all of their "essential" cookies.  There were several other links to the same article.  The only item findable was some YouTube on the 150.  I found these reviews enticing.  Far from a yes, far from a no, there is more to know.