Capital AudioFest : Fyssion Speakers

I live near Boone, NC, in the Blue Ridge Mtns. We have a local shop that repairs and sells vintage audio gear, a nice shop and a bit of a surprise in this fairly rural area. I was interested to learn that the folks there have started their own speaker company, called Fyssion Audio.  

Their speakers are a unique design, single-driver/full-range, and to my ears, sound really good, …in the shop.

Fyssion is going to exhibit their speakers next week at Capital AudioFest.  If anyone here plans to attend, I would be interested to “hear” other’s opinions. 

To be clear, I have no affiliation or financial interests/benefit related.  

Thank you.

gemoody

Most of full range , single driver speakers got the issues , # 1- lack bass ( you have to add sub)  Lack midbass , sound is very thin ( no fixable) , not enough High freg extension 

Thanks bache, I generally agree. After listening, a sub could be helpful, though a preference-driven choice. Mainly looking for 1st-hand feedback on these from Cap AudioFest. Your input is appreciated.

I suggest to go listen both room at CAF  Fussion room and my and make comparison