Looking at best option for 20-25k for DAC Streamer combo

I currently have Lumin x1 and looking to upgrade.  I’m thinking in the 20-25K range.   I don’t need a preamp since I have the CH Precision L1.  I’m considering DCS Bartok, Aurender A30, Esoteric N-01XD, Luxman D10X (SACD player with super DAC.  I like the idea of an all in one, but open minded.  I’d like to hear you thoughts and recommendations.

128x128tontoverde

Really like the natural sound of the Aqua Formula DAC (about$15,000), fed by an Innuos Zenith MK3 streamer (about $4,700 with 1TB). Roon capable. 1TB storage is 30% consumed by my loading about 5-600 CD's as WAV files. I'm not running the Innuos Phoenix clocker (probably my next purchase); however, the Innuos "Statement" (around $15,000) includes the clocker. This combo allows my DarTZeel LHC-208 integrated to really shine (using PMC Fact 12 speakers). I can only describe what I'm hearing as organic. Also, the Aqua DACs are upgradeable (before I purchased the Aqua Formula, I had an Aqua Voce S2, which I had upgraded to their S3 version). 

Not mentioned yet is the Cary DMS 800PV. It is a fantastic Streamer/DAC flagship piece. Great sound and fully balanced unit. Coming in at just under $12k at Carydirect.com

As mentioned above, keep the Lumin to stream and add the Chord M-Scaler and Chord DAVE.

I would definitely consider the Cary Audio DMS 700 or the DMS 800 Pro. Very hard to beat. Check out the reviews. It definitely won’t disappoint.

I have to believe the Cary’s are not going to be what you are looking for. I moved

on from a Cary DMS 700 to a Bricasti M3 and they are in different leagues. Cary’s will always sound nice but not get you that last 10% of resolution or dynamics. 
The Cary’s are definitely Jack of all trades with an unmatched feature set but for high end sonics there is much better.