Streamer advice

Looking for a little advice on streamers---I'm currently working on a simple second system and want to connect a decent streamer with my home Wifi. I have a Sugden A21 Signature integrated and a pair of Tekton Lore References. I'm currently using my MacBook Pro via Ifi Zen V2 DAC for Spotify. I want to add a dedicated streamer and I'm considering the Blue Sound Node 2i or the Cambridge Audio CXN V2. Budget is $1500. Are there other streamers I could consider? The Cambridge is on sale now with $200 off so that's a little tempting. Thanks in advance.

bluorion

Thanks everyone---I've been reading and watching some good reviews about the Zen Stream as well so that's another contender. I guess I could always connect the Node to the Zen DAC (so I can still use it). Hoping the connectivity issues are resolved like someone else mentioned. 

+1 for Magna Mano.

Bought used but still enjoy excellent support from the factory.

Stream Qobuz. Great sound.

@bluorion Before settling on the iFi, perhaps read the first post here. Many have mentioned the exceptional performance of Aurender, and this is a customer statement comparing the N20 to his iFi. Yes the cost of entry is higher, but the sonic performance is worth it. Even the entry level units will be much better than the iFi.

Bliss Hifi is an authorized Aurender dealer.

I had very good luck with a Naim NDX streamer, and DAC, which I found to be an excellent combination. It also comes with a Naim app, so if you’re one of those folks that doesn’t want to use Roon, you have a free app that works very well. I think they can be gotten used for $2000 or $2500 little out of your price range, but excellent.