Nordost QKORE

Who else has the QKore grounding unit? I just got a QKore 6. If you are in the Nordost ecosystem I think this should be a priority upgrade over any other Nordost product.

An immediately noticeable increase in ease/transparency while lowering the noise floor and reducing digital glare. It’s one of the few cable products/tweaks that does not impart some type of sound signature, everything just got better and more real.

I am using a QB8 power distributor and Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables, so there is obviously a synergy going on here with the common design philosophy and the QB8 having a built in ground post. So I am not sure if users of other equipment will see such gains as I am hearing.

But this is a fantastic product and the option to ground 5 more devices gives lots of room for tweaking out of a single compact box item. It's a small but very solid chassis.
agisthos

Same here. Bought the qkore then within weeks the premium wires were introduced. Even my dealer was a bit perturbed as he had purchased one also with the basic wires.  I have since upgraded to two premium wires.  Also, run two of 4 premium wires to my qpoints and one premium wire from the QSource to one of my switches.

As much as I sing the praises of the QKore I do not like it with the RCA wire cable so far.

I only have a secondary SPDIF RCA input on the DAC, and another SPDIF RCA output on the Oppo player. On either I find the QKore to do little or even be a slight negative. But this is no doubt a limitation of devices available to connect it to. I have no pre-amp or integrated amp, so no unused analog RCA sockets to try it on. So the RCA cable just sits in the box for now.

Nordost has QKore USB cables, ethernet cables, XLR e.t.c So far I have not splurged the cash on trying any of these. If any of you did let us know what these connections did for you.

I have a Qkore6 also.  I use a banana-USB ground wire run to a back up USB input on my Innuos server.  I also have a banana-ethernet ground cable run to my Qnet switch.  A banana-male XLR run to an unused digital input of my DAC....All with great results.

QKore Premium wire incoming. Was supposed to get it today but delivery held back, so Monday hopefully. I only got the banana wire for connection to the QB8, so that’s the only application I can give a report on.

If the premium qkore wire is better, at least the price differential is not multiples of the tier below, as is often the case with Nordost cable tiers.