Esoteric N-03T streamer with Roon or ?

Hi guys and gals.
I have just purchased a Luxman D-10X and I want to use the internal DAC for my streamed and local ripped content. I am using Roon at present but I am not locked into it if there is something better.
Question....
Is the N-03T a good streamer to use in this application? How should I integrate Roon into this set up? Or should I leave Roon behind (lifetime sub) and just use the Esoteric (Lumin) player software?
How would you connect the N-03T to the 10X?
I am a bit of a digital idiot so please excuse the basic questions.
Rest of system is Luxman M-900u amp and soon to arrive C-900 Pre. Revel Ultima Salon 2 speakers and SME/Soundsmith Analog front end.
Many thanks for the advise.
mauidj
On second look it does appear that the N-03T does have digital out. So you could use it as your Roons endpoint and then go digital out to the Luxman via USB or Coax.
So: Roon--> N-03T --> D-10X -->Amp
I don’t see any reason why I would not be able to install the Esoteric Soundstream app on the iPad as well, in case I want to bypass Roon for some reason, and use it to stream straight to the N 03T.
It may well be that someone who actually has done these things, rather than merely thought about them, has better advice.

It would be a good SQ test to compare the Soundstream going directly into the N-o3T. There has been much debate about the SQ of Roons app vs apps like MPD. I have always thought the MPD on my Bryston streamer sound a bit better than my Roons configuration.

What do you mean "SQ test to compare the Soundstream going directly into the N-03T"?

Soundstream is not a source or a repository of content. Sounstream is an end point controller. All it does is tell the N-03T what to play, and from where. It's GUI helps you navigate content on your various networked sources.

I used Soundstream with my N-01 and I found it to be clunky. I'm not familiar with Roon, but it has to be better than Soundstream as a content manager.

It is interesting that the app plays a significant role in SQ.

It is quite established that Roon, Soundstream or other third party apps differ in SQ depending on one’s set-up.

That said, the in-house Innuos app for my Zenith server beats all others for SQ.

Btw, I have tried Soundstream for my Esoteric N-05 dac and I agree it is clunky and unintuitive.