Nuforce Repair?

I have had no luck finding the right contact for servicing a Nuforce Ref-9 mono amp. Is Nuforce as a brand co. still in Business? Optoma owns them but no response.
enurlrac

Bob Smith did work for me on Nuforce a few times 3-4 years ago. 
He didn’t seem very healthy at the time.

Post removed 

My NuForce P-8 went down about 5 months ago. I had Bob Smith fix/and upgrade it about 5 years ago. This time when it suddenly stopped powering up after initial turn on I tried reaching him to no avail. I eventually found a guy in Florida that works/services gear from NuPrime. His name is Rafael Lopez.. [email protected]. Unfortunately my preamp is not able to be repaired because of the fact noted before about circuit board issues. They were made in Taiwan and sadly no more stock remaining. Wonderful sounding preamp while it worked. Now a door stop. Try contacting Rafael. Maybe he can help your situation.

Thanks Tony.  I just messaged Rafael and hopefully he might be able to help.

Oddly enough, just before I read your posting, I stumbled on to an "active" NuPrime customer service page, which had contact information for a number of people in customer service and technical support.    Rafael was listed as one of the New Service Center locations, however the person I talked with (who I assumed to be Aamir Vahidy (US Distributor) Tel: +1-416-821-4723) said "we're no longer supporting legacy NuForce products, s parts have become next to nonexistent and the technology in them differs from from NuPrime. 

Interestingly enough . . . .  here's a link to their Customer Support information page and look at the italics in the middle of the page.

NuPrime Audio Customer Support Page

I'll post if we have any success in getting this Ref 9 repaired.

Thanks.

Ray Cooke

Hi
I read about you on the net, I am asking for your help.
I have a NUFORCE mono block. One unit does not work because of my mistake. There is nowhere to fix. I will ask for your help where it can be fixed.
My name is MOTY and I am a resident of Israel.
I would appreciate an answer from you.
It is possible if someone is willing to sell a surplus together.