Anything close to Hegel H360 but smaller/lighter?

So, I’m living in Brazil these days in an apartment with a room a little bigger than 12x12 (maybe 14x14) I’m guessing. I have a pair of Totem “The One” speakers laying in storage there and a Velodyne 12” subwoofer and I want to put these to use. I’m in the US now on a short stay and just bought the Martin Logan Forte simply  because it was cheap and I’m getting a buzz to listen to music again but I don’t want to break the bank. Plus, I’m in an apartment so sound levels need to be considered for the sake of neighbors. I knew this might happen…..I’m already thinking about upping the ante a bit and buying a somewhat decent integrated amp and came across good reviews for the Hegel H360 on here - would I get a noticeable sound quality difference if I sprung for this amp as opposed to the Forte. That is, $250 as opposed to a few grand?

Now I see that Hegel is 45lbs and I’m trying to bring this in my suitcase to Brazil and it will be doable if I sacrifice bringing other personal items back with me so, two questions here….

Will the Hegel provide me with a big noticeable difference in sound quality over the Forte ?

Is there another integrated out there that compares with the Hegel but is lighter/smaller?

cheers

thomastrouble

Thanks guys - wow, such good people on this site - thanks to all of you!

The Lyngdorf got me excited (never heard of these, but then again it’s been over a decade since I was in the scene). However, Mofojos comment has me concerned now. The tiny size of the Lyndorf really fits the bill but I’m trying to get as close as possible to what the Hegel 360 would give me but others have said the Hegel would be overkill for my set-up.
This is all good stuff I’m reading including the replies that burst my bubble just when I think I have it all sorted out. Love to hear more comments on whether the Lyngdorf isn’t up to par for the Totems. Another question from a clueless person - if I had the Lyndorf side by side with the Hegel would there be a noticeable difference in SQ? And if so, how much. I’ve just read so much good things about the Hegel it’s hard to relegate myself to anything less SQ wise.

Reading reviews of the Lyngdorf - size and weight works for me but I’m seeing this priced from $5000 to over $7000 ?

Even at $5000 it’s not what I wanted to pay unless I was also willing to plonk more cash down for options with speakers but unfortunately can’t be bringing more speakers to Brazil with me and I’m not such a big listener as I used to be, just looking for the best sound I can get with an integrated and the Totems that I’m stuck with. If I’m hearing great things about a particular integrated then I’ll probably go to $5000 and be happy in the knowledge that I can’t do better given my set-up.

Sorry guys, I should have mentioned I’ve been looking at the Lyngdorf “3400” - this would surely drive the Totems…would this be overkill? I could probably find a used one on here for around $5000 - could I do better for $5000? I’ll be listening mainly on Tidal. There are some tracks that I can’t live without that aren’t on Tidal that I’ll be listening to on a Bryston BCD1

Belles Aria 

Belles also just came out with a Signature model of this amp.

Well, I can vouch for the h360 being a great amp.  I just love the way it drives my LRS and old Snells.  But putting it in a suitcase and shlepping it onto a plane?  I would not be into that.  Unless you are young, of above average strength, and have no back issues like me!  Just moving it in and out of my system is somewhat of a chore - but worth it.  Look into one of their lower tier models like the 190.  Still a great damping factor and I'm guessing will do the trick nicely. 

Good luck!