Considering Towers in the $3000 range

I am strongly considering a purchase. I am considering the following in no particular order in a large room with high ceilings which I would be driving with a Cary Audio SL-100:

Wharfedale EVO 4.4

Dali Oberon 9

ELAC Carina FS247.4

Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G

Looking for opinion based on experience. My listening preferences are eclectic.

Thanks in advance for responses.

somebike

Thanks for all of the feedback.  I am leaning towards buying new so that I can have the benefit of an in home audition.  There is so much individual taste in speakers as this thread already demonstrates that I want to make sure whatever I get is something truly suits me.

The Monitor Audio Silver line are a nice modestly priced speaker, very musical. I love my M.A Platinum PL300II. 

Dali Opticon 6 Mk2 has more musicality than Oberon 9. Not a fan of Golden Ear. Totem makes great speakers but new out of your zone. 

Have you checked out Ohm Walsh Towers? Depending on the size of your room they will be right around your price range. I have a fairly large space and my Ohm Walsh 2000's have no problem filling the room and creating a very large and detailed soundstage. They are also designed to be placed near the front wall so it makes placement in difficult to treat rooms super easy. They are hand made in Brooklyn, Ny and they have a very generous in home trial period. 

Another nod for Ohm. I have the 3000’s in a large room. No issues and outstanding sound. Check them out.