Grimm MU1 vs Antipodes K40

I have the Antipodes K40.  I've never listened to the Grimm.  The Antipodes can be upgraded to the K50 if I wanted to.  Or, I can keep the Antipodes with my Lumin X1, and add a Grimm MU1 to go with my Weiss DAC 502.  Any thoughts from people who've used both servers?  Thanks.

Bill

wtb

As long as the MU1 is your Roon Core and your network is configured to allow Roon ARC to communicate with your MU1 Roon Core.

Does anyone know if the Grimm MU1 can act remotely through Roon Arc?

Rather than read tea leaves on the internet, why not call the various Grimm dealers and ask for a home audition? That's how I heard it myself.

I've heard the Antipodes and bought the Grimm, but decide for yourself with your own ears.

The K50

If you did want to do more homework, besides Hifi Advice's comparisons, Fair Audio (German magazine) also did a brief Antipodes/Grimm comparison. Pink Faun as well.

The bottom line is the Grimm is easy to home audition -- take an afternoon and do your own comparison. 

More and more and more decisions... Looks like Antipodes just released the Oladra server/player.  I guess this is something I'll have to give some more thought to since I already like Antipodes a lot.

Bill