IFi Zen Stream with Qobuz

What is the best way to setup the ifi Zen Stream to work Qobuz? I would like to get 24/196 when available and also trying to find out if that’s possible with this setup. Most likely going to use a Denefrips Ares II in conjunction with the Zen Stream. 

128x128temmple

There's not Qobuz Connect for anything so it being iFi has nothing to do with it. If iFi want to have Qobuz integration they need to adopt an app that is compatible but that costs money they are not willing to spend.  There new Neo Stream is the same way.  iFi's app is based on an old version of Volumio which never supported Qobuz. 

I ended getting it to work and I changed nothing in the end. It just showed up under UPNP randomly at about the time I was going to give up. Sounds a fair amount better than my node. Lots of inner detail that I was missing. 

Thanks to everyone who helped my with this little project. Waiting on a few last parts (power supplies and usb cable) but so far I really like the detail I am now getting. Soundstage has also improved significantly :))

I’m testing out Qobuz via Mconnect in my aforementioned Zen Stream set up:

(Ifi Zen > Curious USB > Denafrips Iris > Lifatec fiberoptic > Denafrips Ares II > Blue Jeans rca > amp)

Yes I think it sounds better than my Tidal connect set up I was using before .
also I’m able to verify that Mconnect is delivering the hi-rez streams to my equipment.

that said, I don’t think I can use this Mconnect app. It’s definitely better than the Ifi app but still not really pleasant to use.

I’ll try Roon next … need to find a cheap nuc situation …or I’ll just go back to tidal connect