Shunyata Research Venom X EF Power Cable - Have you heard them?

I’ve ordered a Shunyata Research Venom X EF power cable to use on my Supernait 3 Integrated Amplifier. Does anyone have any experience with the new Blue flexible cable? What are you using yours on and what can I expect?

Your feedback is appreciated ‐

N

nutty

In my system the Synergistic Research Foundation's were all braun and no brains. They have a very bold presentation but lack air around the instruments.They are all braun and no brains. Lacking clarity in my system. They didn't appear to invite me into the music. Textureally and neutrality they're not the best I've heard in their price range. They simply aren't moving the needle positively what so ever. I pulled them from the system and returned them. 

I received a Shunyata Research Venom HC yesterday for the Teddy XPS power supply. I need a cable geared for digital components for the digital section of the nDAC. 

nutty

Again, Thank You for the Cabling update. Is Shunyata giving more air and decay around the instruments?

Happy Listening!

nutty

Thank You for the Cabling update.  Always good to see an email from you.

Happy Listening!

Nutty

I have 2 Venom X Xlr and Speaker cables, they are awesome, I sold all of my Nordost Heimdall 2 to Shunyata, I also sold all of my AQ Hurricanes to switch to Venom x pc' but I have not pulled the trigger. please let me know how its sounds. thanks