Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps

@wheelndeal1099

Thank you for your comments. I purchased a LUX 550 AXii and am completely happy.

It’s one heckuva component and works beautifully when paired with either my Guarneri Homage or highly-modified Magneplanar MMG’s. I’ve never heard such excellent mid and high bass response from the small Maggies as I now do.

I have a pair of REL T5X waiting to be unboxed but for now, I’m just gonna listen to the system as is, with no bass augmentation. I’m quite astonished. I feel as if I’ve moved beyond "hi-fi" into simply listening to great music and not thinking about the usual audiophile stuff. And to think, I have all this with moderately priced components.  At least "moderately" priced for many audiophiles.

It is liberating, to say the least. :)

@builder3 

Thank you very much.  I should mention that two of the things I find so appealing about the Luxman, in addition to SQ,  are the excellent build quality and retro aesthetics.  The on-unit controls as well as the remote control are pure pleasure to operate.  Perhaps some might say that I've developed an integrated amp fetish. :)

An update due to a recent successful experiment. On a whim, I connected the Luxman 550-AX II preamp out to a Conrad Johnson 60 wpc EL34/KT77 tube amplifier. This resulted in excellent full-function synergy and is likely very similar to the Luxman LX-380 tube integrated but with more power. Happiness.