What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?

What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?  It can be cables, tweaks, components etc.  Also, please share why you purchased, what it replaced, and any additional tips and insights regarding your purchase.  

I hoping for this to be enjoyable and educational, so please be civil of other’s opinions and choices.

kennyc

Meanwell 12V/5A power supply this morning…
Which is for the RME that arrived in the post Thursday along with a LOMC cart at the post office.

Mojo Audio Mystique EVO PRO DAC to replace my souped up EVO B4B21 DAC.  A subtle but definite improvement.

Wanted a garage system... And can’t stop smiling as I listen to CD’s I haven’t touched in years!

@sgreg1 grabbed the Gustard R26 also!... Always wanted to try a R2R DAC (box checked). Also bought my first Schiit gear. Like it more then I thought I would.

Been renovating my new house (living at our other home still) and have a new baby, so listening session have been greatly curtailed.

So set up a garage system with my LS50 Meta’s that were sitting unused on my new toolbox.

Gustard R26 (Dacmagic 200m as a stand in)

Old Harman Kardon DVD47 SACD//DVD audio player

Schiit Loki Max

Schiit Aegir Mono Blocks

KEF KF92

Really love the sound and waiting for the R26.

@lrlacosse 

A present from your drunk self. Congratulations!

I have to be careful with leaving webpages open when I get punchy with insomnia, with or without chemical help. Intensive research can turn into an impulse purchase pretty quickly. But even though I certainly didn’t need them, I’ve been enjoying a new Audeze LCD-X and HeadAmp GS-X mini. Probably would have bought something else if I’d been fully coherent, but I’ve been getting more into headphones lately so I’m not going to call it a mistake or complain too much about newly imposed belt tightening.