Atma-Sphere Class D… Amazing

Today I picked up my Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. These aren’t broken in yet. And they are simply amazing. I’ve listen to a lot of High End Class D. Some that cost many times what Atma-Sphere Class D costs. I wasn’t a fan of any of them. But these amps are amazing. I really expected to hate them. So my expectations were low. The Details are of what I’ve never heard from any other amps. They are extremely neutral. To say the realism is is extremely good is a gross understatement. They are so transparent it’s scary. These amps just grab you and suck you into the music. After I live with them some and get them broken in. And do some comparisons to some other high end Amps Solid State, Tubes and Class D’s, also in other systems I’ll do a more comprehensive review. But for now, these are simply amazing amps.. Congrats to Ralph and his team. You guys nailed on these.

128x128pstores

@kuribo 

i found five patents granted to Ralph...the link is below. What is your setup and have you considered listing your system in the section provided?

@ghasley 

thanks for the link. I would like to hear specifics from Ralph on the benefits and advantages of his inventions as they pertain to his class d audio amp.

My set-up has no informative value or relevance to anyone other than myself. I see no useful purpose in sharing it. Sorry.

@twoleftears ~try ASR for size.... a happy AGD owner (OMG! also no measurements).

You own AGD and have not even looked at the website where a few graphs are provided like FFT, square wave and a couple other things (measurements) are provided.

Also the product manual.

In other circumstances I’d have enjoyed your considered opinion as you are an owner, but that lost me a bit.

I am a little disappointed that Ralph does not supply similar information.  No way am I gunna buy anything without these pretty basic fast facts.

@kuribo then drop Ralph a line or go over to whatsbestforum.com where there are several manufacturers posting. Bet they tear you up. 

@juanmanuelfangioii

No reason to drop him a line or to go to another forum. His amp is the topic of discussion in this thread and he has participated. No reason to not direct questions regarding his product in a thread about his amp to him here. But thanks for the suggestion.