Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

re: "bridge of sighs"...i've had 3 or 4 thrifted/dollar bin copies here over the years. all clean. not a single one sounded very good to me. it's not my favorite album so no great loss to me but can confirm that it's hard to find one that sounds "right" ( if it exists at all). i find it fascinating that i have an art blakey record that looks like it went through a washing machine and still sounds unbelievably good, but a 70's mainstream rock record like the trower can look factory fresh and sound like a napster download. that's just the record game i guess.

speaking of old rock i'm listening to badfinger "straight up" right now. a personal favorite 

Kenny Burrell with Coleman Hawkins  -  Bluesey Burrell

Paul Simon  -  One Trick Pony

Ringo Star  -  Ringo   This is Ringo's first solo album.  I bought it right after it came out, in 1973 and it has only been played on a quality turntable and cartridge (my first real high-fidelity system).  Still sounds like new.  A very well produced album, Recorded at Sunset Sound in Los Angeles and Apple Studios in London.  Mastering by (a very young) Doug Sax at The Mastering Lab in Los Angeles.  Includes a fabulous 20-page 12' X 12" booklet inside of the gatefold jacket.  What a treasure this album is.  I was nineteen at the time and was dating a girl who was 16 (still is a friend of mine) so the song 'You're Sixteen' inspired me to buy the album.  I am so glad that I did.

@td_dayton 

+1 on Badfinger
Favorite song: Name Of The Game. @slaw turned me on to a cover by Susanna Hoffs, with Aimee Mann. So good, worth a stream if you can. Cheers!