Atma-Sphere Class D… Amazing

Today I picked up my Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. These aren’t broken in yet. And they are simply amazing. I’ve listen to a lot of High End Class D. Some that cost many times what Atma-Sphere Class D costs. I wasn’t a fan of any of them. But these amps are amazing. I really expected to hate them. So my expectations were low. The Details are of what I’ve never heard from any other amps. They are extremely neutral. To say the realism is is extremely good is a gross understatement. They are so transparent it’s scary. These amps just grab you and suck you into the music. After I live with them some and get them broken in. And do some comparisons to some other high end Amps Solid State, Tubes and Class D’s, also in other systems I’ll do a more comprehensive review. But for now, these are simply amazing amps.. Congrats to Ralph and his team. You guys nailed on these.

128x128pstores

Getting back to Ralph's amps, can they be stacked since they run very cool?

For owners of the Atmos-Sphere Class D amps, how do they sound? Are they analytical, warm, etc? What about their detail resolution, imaging, soundstage size, bass, mid range, highs, etc. What do these mono block amps do that you like and what do you dislike (if any)?

In another words, can we please forget the specific technology and talk about their impact on your audio system in terms of sound quality. Any additional comments are requested in terms of sound quality (and not the technology).

If possible, I would interesting in how these class D amps compare to other amps you owned such as class A, class A/B and other class D amps. Thanks.

Should I audition the Atmosphere-Sphere class D amps and why?

@recivs

In reading your comments. You seemed to have derailed my post. Forums are meant to share experiences with equipment. Give others some real world insight. This post was meant to share experiences with Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. Factual experiences not hypothetical. It seems your comments are meant to troll other members. I’d appreciate we get back to the comments from members that have actual experience with the Amps. And keep the comments to factual information. Not hypotheticals. I’ve been a member for a very long time. And sadly see more trolling happening. It really detracts from the forums and real world information that can be gained. I’ve always kept my comments to equipment that I actually have listening and used within my system.  

@tweak1 

I would agree with you here. But the difference is real world mods, actual experience rather than keyboard experience/trolling. You can not say you can improve a product…. Unless you actually have done it. Real world experience with the product vs fantasy…