Reference 3A line updated

For those of you who follow Reference 3A, it seems that their entire line has been updated with:
A new, high tech, sound-absorbing finish called "Nextel."
A new, beryllium dome tweeter on all models, including the entry-level Dulcet.
Two new models, one called the Nefes, and a huge, 7-driver model called the Sena.
Hoping somebody out there going to Vega for THE Show next week can check out their room and report back.
The Ref 3A web site has had a nice redesign, too.
rebbi
Rebbi,

I am curious to hear what you think about the Be tweeter. I can't imagine my GVs sounding better, but I like to keep an open mind.

BTW, how much for the upgrade?

Shakey
They cut me a bit of a deal because my speakers are so new – I bought them only a couple of months before the new line came out. Let's just say "very reasonable" and "you could easily spend more on a fancy power cord." :-)

For the heck of it, why not give them a call and see?
Thanks for letting me know, Rebbi. I'm still in love with my de capos. Listening to them now as a matter of fact. Eager to hear your report on the upgrade. Are you going to do the work yourself?
Catama,
I think I am. Just need to remove the old tweeters and solder in the new ones. Ref 3A even provides the solder. I'll report back on how hard or trivial a job it is.
I know what you mean about the De Capo's. I'm regularly struck by how they keep getting better as they continue to break in.
Break in seems to be key with Reference 3a speakers. I have only put around 150 hours on mine. They were reported to only have ~30 hours on them previously. I still don't think they are fully broken in and continue to get better every time I listen.

Shakey