Aric Audio Super 6sn7 Linestage

I was hoping I could get some feedback from people who own this preamp or have heard it.
Has anyone compared Aric's preamps to other preamps say from, Prima Luna, Modwright, Backert Labs etc?I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
cmach

Aric is great to work with and his stuff is great! I have the Motherload2 and his kt88 single ended amp. Both are amazing! 

Aric's preamps respond very well to tube rolling as well. What 6sn7 or 6sl7 tubes are you folks running? 

A question fo the group.  I am looking at Aric 6SN7, the Backart Rhumba and the LTA MicroZOTL.  My aim is to improve the timbre and tone of music.  Perhaps to add "soul ".

With that goal in mind, any thoughts on how to achieve that?

@mdrone 

Last year I had narrowed it down to Aric or LTA, and read everything I could find. After comparing some DACs, I realized my personal preferences leaned a little more toward detail and speed which, based on my reading, I figured the ZOTL circuit would have the edge on a more traditional tube pre. The MZ3 is also a headphone amp and an integrated which was a bonus. This got me started down the headphone rabbit hole, but I've decided I like it much better as a pre than an integrated. And if I'm being honest, having more functions on the remote (even if it is a cheesy Apple remote), was a plus as well. With the right tubes I think either can be incredible, but my gut tells me I gave up a little of what you're looking for to get what I valued more.

Search reviews by Terry London for the Motherlode and the LTA preamp. I used those and a bunch of others to come up with a general characterization of what the next level down models that were in my budget would do. If I ever need another preamp I'll start my search with Aric because I'm always going to wonder what I missed out on no matter how happy I am with the MZ3 right now. I'll probably be looking at one of his SET amps first though. Send him an email if you have questions.