Zu DruidV's has anybody heard them?

Can you comment on their sound? I heard the Def.IV's, which I enjoyed. Can anyone tell me if their are tonal differences. Warmer, more detailed, etc.
I know the defs go deeper and are more dynamic.

snopro
Interesting that the recent 6Moons preview of the Druid Vs mentioned that in conjunction with the Submission sub, they possibly outperform the Def4s. Most interested in Phil's take on this. Personally I couldn't be more happy with my 4s.
That will be great, Phil. I'm curious how things fall. The literature seems to imply the druid 5s might be finichy with placement and associated electronics, did you find this to be the case?
Phil,
Will the Druid V you`re reviewing have the Duelund or some other upgraded capacitor or is it the stock version? Looking forward to your thoughts.Have you any revised impression of the First Watt S.I.T.-1 amplifiers?
Regards,
Flattened by flu this week. Ears aren't sending good signal and brain isn't interpreting the little it's getting. Even Stax headphones sound like AM radio. This bug is an ugly beast. So I'm some days behind pulling together my Zu roundup with SIT-1s thrown in.

I would not give up either of my Audions for SIT-1s, is the net of that. But I'll give you more color when I revive.

Phil