6000 dollars CD player

I am planning to buy CD player with out SACD , classical music as main listen ing.  Components are Accuphase C2850. + A47+Harbeth SHL 5 ,40th.  I like reliable, trouble free gear with good CP.
faust168

Realize this is an older thread and SACD in focus - but as a side note, I would look for a used Spectral SDR-4000 CD player, either the SV or SL. They are $20K new but I see them used in the $6K-$7K range. If you have a large CD collection, you will be glad you did - it makes standard Redbook CDs sound incredible. I heard one a few years back compared to a full four box dCS SACD stack - same disc, same amp, same speakers and cables - and that single box sounded better to everyone in the room, and I bought the demo unit that same day.  To be fair, dCS has likely improved their technology since then, and I had never heard anything better than dCS sound quality up to that point. But given the vast price difference, the Spectral was/is a great value.

Thank you for your kind concern. Due to Accuphase DP Player 570 was in shortage supply then. I bought Estoric K03XD last year.

It cost US$11,000.

The sound is pretty good. When I play with Accuphase C2850 + A47 + Harbeth super HL 5 (40th), it can produce pleasant and more live like sound after 2 and half hours listening.