Power cord for Bricasti M3

Any suggestions from Bricasti users for a nice power cord to compliment the Bricasti M3.  Price range circa 1000 dollars.

Thanks

mdrone

I am using the Siltech Classic Legend 680P on mine.  It is a superb combination.

While on cables, I bit the bullet on a 5ft  Iconoclast  4x4  UPOCCC XLR for the Bricasti M3 . Crazy money but worth every penny and the only interconnect in my system so I figured what the heck. If you audition try a 5ft pair. I tried a 3 ft pair of the same cable and could not get the same sound. Sent it back for the 5ft demo and all was well again. They send out their demos as 5fts so that must be the perfect length for the cable. Its a very stiff cable so you may need a little extra length anyways.   

They have a no quabble money back( they even pick up return shipping as I sent back their top of the line speaker cables) Excellent company to work with.

This will get the best out of your Bricasti. The XLR's are said to sound a bit better than the Single ended outputs. I know it made a huge difference in my rig.

Yes I tried the AudioQuest Hurricane but ultimately went with an Inakustik.  The Hurricane had better bass but the tone and timbre of the Inakustik was much better. Both were good, but the Inakustik sounded more natural.

@benzman I have Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper connecting the M3 to preamp as well as preamp to amp. Sounds great!

@mdrone which inakustic? The 2404 Air? 

Also, I’ve been running my M3 with the Linear 0 filter engaged this whole time. Last night I popped it into Minimum Phase 1 and was pleasantly surprised. Bigger soundstage and fuller without sounding dark or overly warm. 
What filter did you find to sound best?

So mine is running strictly thru Ethernet. It seems I may be upconverting  red book as using the DSD filter. Just sounds much more open and transparent than the PCM with either filter.