KEF first or dc10audio??

first single apparent source configuration? dc10 audio has been producing the instrument 8 PS for over 5 year all the sound comes out of the horn include the bass!
mountain-high
AudioFreak,

You sound very defensive I guess you should to be because most KEF speaker is now made in China and you can bet the cabinets on your "point source" model is made in china too how does it make you feel when you sell to your customer I even think KEF is owned by China company now KEF is just another corporation that has very little soul and if you are such an expert you already know this! or you actually are just anther car salesperson to sell audio now look at the lines you carry only a few of them are pure not KEF

You also seem to like to tell lies about brands when i purchase my instrument 8 PS speakers several years ago they where in a commercial building in Carrboro South Carolina and now they have a 2,000 square foot mill shop and another 2,000 square foot assembly and lathing shop in Santa Fe New Mexico. I am not a dealer but I buy alot.. There are lots of review out there in Eastern Europe and the Scan country that is where they focus. I also hear rumor that audio note people will invest in dc10audio???
You are just so defensive
I only ever asked the question if KEF was before dc10 with a point source concept other than a single full range speaker..and you went crazy.. you are correct my writing is too poor sometimes my wife will edit for me Queens English but she has a real job.
To many companies making products in china that we're originally made in the USA,Canada,Germany, etc. we need more companies like Dc10audio, Wilson audio, just to name a few....
We are in production for a new 12" full range driver we do not make a coaxial such as Kef or others..Who is first? RCA?