Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

viber6  - if you don’t understand the the advantages of the current LIFEPo4 batteries then do more research…….!! All of your concerns have been addressed. 

I love this topic...But to me, it makes no sense to convert DC to AC in an inverter, to power a piece of HiFi thsat then takes AC and converts back to DC to run the darn thing.

If we simply run the component on pure, clean DC and simply do away with the AC to DC power supply, we would get reduced costs, smaller unit, less heat and much more efficient topology. With the increased performance and sound quality of more efficient  Class D amplification this is very doable. Who will be the first company to embrace this idea?

I agree with DC power coming from batteries and many devices running off DC there are energy and cost savings. However DC devices run at various voltages which would require specific transformers. Plus battery systems run at varying DC voltages. Many small off grid setups are 12V. Many home systems are 24 or 48V. So while it seems great in principle, pretty sure any implementation is tough and needs customization, hence 110AC.  Our off grid setup is 48v and I run class D electronics. The system uses about 50w when running which is an integrated amp, streamer, and speakers with a sub. I turn the sub and integrated amp off at night which reduces the dummy load from about 30 watts to 5 which is just the streamer. 

rbertalotto - Vinnie Rossi produced a whole series of audio products that ran off batteries (DC power). I owned one of his Red Wine Audio amps for a while. The LIO integrated was probably his most famous. Here is a video on it. 

Sbayne,, it was not my intention to upset you. Also, I am not arguing. I am electronics technician and know how to build an inverter so I know the theory. I am trying to understand an advantage of DC, to inverter over filtered AC power advantage.  I personally cannot afford the thousands of dollars for extravagant DC to AC inverters. My solution which is totally silent as far the human ear can tell (all that matters in music) is a cheapo furman filter strip for RFI, with 145v limiting shut off, then that power running to a Chepo Tripplight 1800w power regulator 85v to 145v regulation to 115v. Has more RFI filtering. My setup might or might not be the best for all equipment or situations. It works great with my Primaluna integrated , streaming, innuos setup. If you love the inverter solution, then Cheers!