Owning Up To It

Please cite the most forgettable moment in the history of your favorite band. Remember; This is for posterity, so please include as many details as possible :)))
scottya118

David Crosby has been one of my favorite musicians. It was sad and frustrating to hear of his absurd trashing of Daryl Hannah (Neil Young's future wife). Then the other stuff about Crosby started coming out and I'm sorry to say that this artist that I sort of worshipped is a total asshole.

1978, Led Zepplin concert in Tampa Stadium. About 5 minutes after they started playing a Florida thunderstorm with lightning started. The band left the stage for safety, and never came back. Concert over……

So far Devo is my favorite but there's a lot of good stuff here. Reminds me of the time I paid a ticket to see Greg Lake on a solo tour. Band came out and started jamming. Greg came out, opened his mouth, turned and looked at his sound guy and drew a slash across his throat as if to say "cut it, I'm done." Apparently suffering from a throat issue. End of concert.

My brother-in-law shared how Joe Cocker appeared on stage, took the mic, and proceeded to projectile vomit.

The show went on, with interruptions. Probably early 70s.

He might have been nervous.  Happens.

Being hearsay, the truth of the fact of this anecdote may be questioned.