Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

No inverter in PS audio units. It appears to generate a voltage just above the input AC that follows the AC then uses a linear amp to make the output.

jbs - Yep, totally agree the quality of inverter is very important. I’m just going by the numerous reviews of the Bluetti on the internet. The link I provided is probably the most thorough and indicates the inverter is very quiet. I’ve detected no extra noise.

theaudioamp - makes sense its not converting from DC.

I've tried battery power on previous dac and various streaming component lps.  Limitations include inverter and just general parts quality of these devices. Versus my BPT 3.5 Sig isolated transformer pc, battery power had darker more veiled sound quality, transient attack blunted.

sns - no doubt parts quality is important especially the inverter. The cheaper ones can't maintain a consistent voltage under load and the sine wave begins to breakdown. Obviously, avoid those. There are some excellent online reviews since these new lithium ion portables are big amongst the camper/RV crowd.