McIntosh Labs delivery issues

Can anyone provide an update on what to expect when placing an order for Mac's MC611 mono-block amps? I read last year on this forum they were backordered and running 6 months to a year for expected delivery. 

128x128farne230

It looks like I am going to order the 611's and  tube preamp C2700 and AudioQuest Niagara 5000, power conditioner from my local authorized MAC dealer. what is left:  streamer, cd. player, AM/FM receiver and cables ect...  Everyone has been a great help. I will keep you informed on my progress. 

@farne230 that should sound great, having a tube preamp. I don’t think they make tuners anymore but I do believe they make a digital streamer. Anyway please give us your impressions once everything is running!

I put together a similar system, but ended up bumping up from the MC611s to a pair of Mc3500s Mk2s.  For a streamer, I got the Esoteric N-01XD. Clarus Crimson cables to connect. 

"lewi28" your new system must sound outstanding. "Goofyfoot" I will let you know how it turns out. I appreciate everyones help.

I don't understand how a retailor can say "in store only" when they are 

listed on the manufacturers website as an "authorized online retailor" ?

I have called several stores listed as such and they act like they don't know !