dedicated amp outlet vs avs 2000

I am setting up a new system but it would be very difficult to get a dedicated electrical outlet to that location in my house due to architectural limitations. Would connecting the amp, a Krell 300cx , to a monster cable avs 2000 and then connecting tha avs 2000 to the series electrical outlet be adequate to supply the amp. Any other suggestions.
aponter4
Dedicated line gets my vote! If there is no way for this then consider PS Audio Ultimate Outlet for the amp and sell the avs-2000 to help pay for this. You may also consider U/O for your other gear or perhaps a Power Plant! Happy Listening

I am getting 4 dedicated lines; two 20 amp and two 15 amp, so as to be able to separate mono amps,digital and analog components. To keep things simple, i'll be using romex 10/2 for the 20-amp lines and 12/2 for the 15-amp lines. Cryo treated Hubbell 5362 outlets will finish the lines. If i need any post outlet power treatment i'll find out later. Though benefits may be realized with these, i think the dedicated lines will take most of the way there. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your advise!

Make sure they circuit s are all from the same leg of the power coming in and make sure the lined are all the same length.