New Accustic Arts V3 Tube Dac anyone heard?

It's now out and being delivered, anyone had a chance to demo it or even see one in person? Very hard to find any info. so if anyone has any kindly post it.

I am really enjoying my combo; AA Dac MK4 with the Oracle 2000 transport via Stealth Sextet digital AES connection but this dac is suppose to be something else. With the bit of info. I have got it sure looks promising, hybrid, true dual mono design, tubes. Very interesting.
dev

Teajay you seem to be ahead of the pack in getting one of these units to demo, I'm looking at two weeks. Do you have any preliminary information you could share about this new dac. What info. if any has been shared with you regarding the sonic differences between this unit and the MK4?

There seems to be allot of excitement like there always is when something new comes out, what are your initial thoughts prior to actually getting your hands on one and listening to it?

Man, just my luck, I have just moved up to the DAC 1 Mk4. Not to change the topic, but I have the Accustic Arts front-end (Drive 1 Mk2, DAC 1 Mk4) in my system. However I am using a Omega Mikro RCA digital cable between the two. Am I missing something, as most owners of these units, uses XLR cables (Stealth Sextet)? Any experience in comparing RCA vs XLR digital cables with the Accustic Arts pieces? Thx. Ken
Kpoulard, no need to worry you have a marvelous combo, hard to improve on. If you read some of my threads you will notice that I use to own the "AA" Drive 1 MK2 but recently changed and now use the Oracle 2000 trans which I feel is an improvement and prefer but it is a costly upgrade. If you can get one to demo do it but be prepared to buy one, it's that good.

Regarding the digital cable connection between the two, I actually have not got around to doing any ABing. I will though in the near future as I also own a Stealth Sextet RCA that is used from my McIntosh Music Server to the dac. I also want to try a BNC connection.

Regarding this new dac, the cost is substantially higher, sug. retail being $10,500.00.
Dev, Thx for the feedback. I haven't heard the 2000 personally, but understand it's a keeper. Keep us posted if you decide to do the RCA vs XLR compare, as I'm trying to decide whether to make the switch to XLR. Sounds like you have the perfect vehicle to do so, as you have both the XLR and RCA versions of the same cable.
Hi guys, you owners of AA MK4 better, "buckle up your sonic safety belts". Right out of the box the V3 is significantly more "musical/organic" in its sonic performance, without losing any dynamics or resolution of the MK4, and its not even close to being burnt in yet!

I'll post a formal review here on the GON with all the details in the next couple of weeks after burn-in, but its a keeper. I was skeptical that Accustic Arts could top their own MK4, I loved having it in my system, this company has some great talent and ears when it comes to digital gear.