Pacific Audio Fest

Any one there? Thoughts on good sounding rooms/gear?

rsf507

Asylvox speaker in rather small room still sound organic and textured as excellent planar speaker.

It was pleasure to meet Bob.

I had used Apogee Duetta Sig from 1990 to 1999.

Asylvox seems to sound better than Duetta in texture and relaxed harmonics.

Full day at the show.  Lots of nice people and nice stuff.  It wasn't crowded at all but was spread out really weird.  One veder was giving out Tequila shots with dried mango..  I could of stayed longer but had to drive.

Overall Goebel system driven by CH precison amp wth Wadax source is the most authoritative and balanced sound.

But to me Genesis gave more excitement.

I will get back to Goebel again on Sunday.

The sound is coming from smaller speaker which cost 400$ which include internal Dac and amplifier.

All you have to do is to connect USB from your laptop.

It also has bluetooth connection

Home

STEREO SYSTEMWITHOUT THE NEED FOR A GIANTVANATOO SPEAKERS MAKE YOUR MUSIC BIGWITH MUSICFILL YOUR HOMESHOP NOWSHOP NOWAWARD WINNING SOUND, KILLER CONVENIENCETRANSPARENT ONE ENCORETRANSPARENT ZEROSHOP NOWCLEAR SOUND FOR DISCERNING EARSAND SHIMMERING HIGHSWITH FULL DEEP BASS, CLEAR ARTICULATE...

vanatoo.com vanatoo.com

The larger one cost 600$.

This kind of speaker wil be good for young people.

Thomas

I dropped in Voxative room expecting to listen to their field coil full range speaker.

Instead they display Hagen full range unit (96db/W) supplemented by Alberich subwoofer.

They also have black box which contains Dac streamer and amplifer which need to be connected to laptop or tidal.

Cost of Hagen  and Alberich is 18k$.

But even with blakc box, the total cost is 22k$.

To me the sound quality is up to audiophile standard.

Hagen which is run full range without any netwoerk give nice details while Alberich subwoofer. give nice woomph.

It is worth as serious total package.