Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand

Highstream. Everything I posted has been brought up in this thread. Go back and read and you,ll find it... verbatim. I understand some of the issues were many years ago. Let's hope he has resolved them. Good day mate!

I don’t get the sense that you took a look first before posting, 

I looked at these words where it is conceded that

-  a mix up in a case

-  one man operation

- requests, orders and building

- rigours of point to point wiring

-  dealing with his hon audio hon everyday life (??)

and all is forgiven on account of where he lives ("hardly surprising mistakes are sometimes made..")

Nah, not good enough.  Others may get a sense that I demand higher standards for some quite expensive kit.