Supra Cat 8 Ethernet cable

HI All

I recently purchased a Supra Cat 8 ethernet cable to replace the stock cable to my bluesound node 2i after hearing rave reviews of the Supras.  However, the Supra sounded rather bright and clinical in my system. Plus side it has a lot of details,  sounds very clear and bass prodution was pretty good but just sounded very forward and bright over my stock ethernet cable.   Am using Klipsch 6000 f speakers,  an XTZ power amp and a Freya + preamp.

I have not run in the Supra fully yet, about 7 hours. Will it get better over time? Has anyone who has used Supra to your node 2i felt the same. Or do you have a different opinion? Appreciate your views. 

ram18

3 absorption panels opposite system? Meaning they’re where, behind the listening chair?

Research room acoustics. There are good videos on YouTube by New Record Day.
Also check out GIK Acoustics. I don’t claim to be an expert by any means but a common approach is to at least treat the first reflection points walls and floor being the easiest. As well as the wall behind your speakers. 
This may take your listening experience to the next level with all your current gear.

@ram18 I use the Supra Cat 8 cable with a Pro-ject streamer. It replaced a AmazonBasics Cat 6 cable and the improvement was immediately apparent to me.