Dynaudio C1 and Pass amp

Anyone has experience with this combo? Particular Pass XA30.5.
kzhtoo
Hi Acropora,
Interesting. Would you care to elaborate "some of dynamic range go away"? As far as I can tell, at my normal listening level, it is not missing much in big dynamic swings, if any.

I guess the easiest way to find out is getting another Pass amp like X250.5 (as suggested above by Keithr) and do an A/B. But I'm not sure if I need to do it. The amp needle doesn't move.

Best,
I received my Pass XA 30.5 a couple of days ago, which I am using to power Dynaudio Confidence 2 II speakers. No trouble driving my Dynaudios at reasonably loud listening levels (just before it becomes uncomfortable). No trouble with bass. The meter stays at 12 position (in a couple of instances, just over). I have an open floor plan. No problems with sound levels. I mostly listen to Jazz, pop and rock. Don't know how it would handle symphonic music. I replaced Class D amps that were rated 575 watts per channel, doubling output into 4 ohms. I don't feel I am missing anything power wise and the Pass sounds so much more lush and involving than my prior amps right out of the box.
Pnmeyer, thanks for sharing. Hope you're enjoying your C2s. I'm sure they sound as good as they look. My room should be great for C2s but I can't swing it right now, plus I prefer audio gears that can be moved by one person.
Kzhtoo - C2's aren't that heavy. When I had an in home demo I moved them around. About twice the weight of C1's and stands.
Xti, you know what I'd wish? A medium size between C1 and C2. Something like C1 + a bass driver from C4. :p