How do you organize all this turntable paraphernalia??

I have mirrors, record clamps, stylus brushes, record anti-static and multiple headshells/cartridges, level, screwdriver, tweezers etc. I also wouldn't mind having a rack to display what is currently playing.

I imagine I will get a small jewelry/toolbox for the shelf underneath the tt, but I am sure someone here has solved this issue in a more elegant way I can copy from. 

Anyone got a photo they can share?

saulh

@mijostyn 

No just an all wheel drive Subaru - its great on wet roads. I use to have the original  Audi Quattro Turbo Coupe & S3 - can't go back to 2 wheel drive.

Nobody on this forum will ever understand how good my TT is because there was only ever 1 in the US. They were built to order in the late 70's and the critical material used is no longer available. The material used  (SPZ) was developed by Takai Labs in Japan for earthquake proofing buildings, but ultimately was too expensive to manufacture. Sugano ( Koetsu ) had one in his private home and Jonathan Carr has one. It makes the Micro Seiki 8000 & Techdas AF1 sound vague and murky with no pitch stability. If you google superplasticity and other properties of SPZ you will get an idea. The company also commissioned MC cartridges with one piece diamond  ( real not synthetic ) cantilevers and stylus each cut from a 2 carat diamond - designed by Yoshihisa Mori of Sony sound Tech. If you think the TT is crazy the matching speakers weigh 800kg each, and the recommended installation was to build your room after putting the speakers into position - last known price price US$450,000 in 2013.

i use a cool looking old tackle box from goodwill for extra/old carts, headshells, alignment tools, extra hardware etc. it sits on the shelf and looks pretty til i need it 

Everything I use goes into a drawer when not in use. Thank goodness I don’t have a record cleaning machine.  It would never fit into the drawer! 😃