Best resistors for use in phono stage?

It wondering if there's a better SQ resistor for this purpose? My new to me phone stage has a slot to try custom values. I need 380 and or 390 ohm. Thanks for the help.

128x128slaw

typo: 1kw/ch 😕

2x 300w for dual woofers

1x 200w for mid

1x 200w for tweet

Three terminal regulators - how true.

An engineer who once worked for me and is now a big shot @ AD says ’brand name’ is no longer a guarantee unless you can prove the provenance. AD will no longer accept ’failed’ parts without a paper trail.

It’s a sad state of affairs where the local electronics stores no longer exist and you have to buy from the bigs to ensure you get what you want.

Link all components, the Vishay foil have a 'sound' due to the leaded construction inductance. I question the use of 'naked' foils other than for cachet as they are subject to both mechanical and environmental conditions.

Fanatical resistor precision is swamped by capacitor tolerances which are orders of magnitude larger.

Z-Foil Datasheet

That's quite true, but I am convinced that much of what we listen to is dielectric absorption, or DA. This seems to be minimal in five components: bare wire, vacuum caps, air gap caps, nichrome wire resistors, and slightly behind these, Vishay VAR.

Also, you can get exceedingly close to exact RC values by measuring capacitance and then specifying the resistance to high precision, which Vishay's Advanced Products Division (or whatever it's called now) will manufacture to your spec for a small fee. But it's rare to have an application which is critical to even 1%.

Anyway, Vishay is one fine company to deal with, unlike some others I won't name.